Spiced Pumpkin Seeds Snack
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, and maple syrup (if using).
- Add the pumpkin seeds to the bowl and toss until the seeds are evenly coated.
- Spread the pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Enjoy as a healthy and tasty snack!
Note: For a savory version, you can skip the maple syrup and add some cumin, paprika or other herbs and spices of your choice.